This site is owned and operated by Mary McDermott trading as We Make London. The use of the wemakelondon.co.uk website ("Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions and it is deemed you agree to said terms on use of wemakelondon.co.uk.
- All content of the Site, inclusive of all graphics and written material is the intellectual property of Mary McDermott/We Make London and its contributing authors and artists and must not be redistributed or copied by any means, electronically or otherwise for commercial or business means without express written permission from the authors concerned.
- Contributors retain all copyright of their work and agree to grant We Make London a world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to distribute their articles, photographs and artwork on the website for the purpose of promotion and display of their work. We credit all work with the authors name and links to their own shops and websites as required.
2. Website Links:
- From time to time we offer links to third party websites that have been carefully chosen for your interest and information we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content.
- If you wish to link to our website or any of its content we ask you to seek permission first. Such permission may be granted at the sole discretion of Mary McDermott/We Make London or its authorised representative. Where such permission is granted we reserve the right to withdraw such permission for any reason whatsoever and at any time.
3. Third Party Offers:
- From time to time we may inform you of offers from carefully selected Third Parties which we have deemed will be of interest.
- We can accept no liability for the performance, delivery or fulfilment of any offer provided by Third Parties over whom we do not have control.
- Each offer is subject to its own terms and conditions. By taking up any offer, you will be accepting the Third Parties’ own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before taking up the offer.
- If you have any complaints, problems or concerns regarding any Third Party offer, these must be taken up directly with the Third Party in question.
4. Exclusions and Limitations:
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on the Site is up to date and accurate, we do not warrant, nor accept any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the content or for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on the Site.
5. Privacy & Cookies:
See We Make London’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.
We reserve the right to revise the content of the Site and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on the Site and by continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by any such revised terms and conditions.
Any notices you wish to send to We Make London should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any purpose by any court of qualified jurisdiction, these provisions shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall proceed in complete force and result as if these Terms had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
9. Third Party Rights:
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from under that Act.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person.
11. Entire Agreement:
These Terms, set out the whole of our agreement and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals.
12. Governing Law:
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.